Smart DNA- Genomic Wellness Testing
Personalised Health and Personalised Nutrition based on your genomic profile.
Our aim is to work with you to reduce the risk of many of the most common health issues that affect us as we age.
- When your body is healthy and has access to the nutrients it genetically needs, you typically :
- Age more slowly
- Experience a higher quality of life
- Feel less stressed
- Suffer less with unhealthy conditions
What will the analysis do for me?
- Your practitioner will be able to design a specific nutritional program for you.
- It will enable specific preventative health strategies to be used for long term health.
- It will enable better weight management and understanding of your specific dietary needs.
- It will assess your genes involved in anti-oxidative defence.
- Inflammation has a key role in chronic diseases. Your inflammatory response will be evaluated to reduce your risk of various diseases.
- Find out how well your body detoxifies environmental toxins. Reduce your toxic burden.
- Understand your hormone metabolism pathway.
- Understand your stress responses. Learn to manage mental and environmental stress in your life. It will assess your genes involved in anti-ageing process.
How to order a smartDNA Genomic Wellness Test:
- smartDNA tests can ONLY be ordered by an accredited Healthcare Practitioner
- Dr Sherry will arrange to have your saliva sample taken
- Your saliva sample is sent to smartDNA
- Your results are emailed to Dr Sherry
- Dr Sherry arranges a consultation with you to go through your results
- Initial Consultation including cost of the SmartDNA test
The consultation is an extensive explanation and interpretation of your results. A genomic personalized health plan is established comprising diet, exercise, nutritional supplements, lifestyle choices, and referral for further testing and help if needed. Appointment time is approx 1 hour.
- Follow-up Consultations
Fine tuning of your personalized plan and interpretation of additional testing as needed. Appointment time is approx 30 minutes.
Contact us if you're interested to know more about the test or want to book a consultation.